We know that tackling something as huge and complex as our food system is no small feat.
That's why, starting this month, we're launching a series of free webinars to get you ready to create your best nature-inspired food system innovation for the 2015 Biomimicry Global Design Challenge.
Each month, we'll bring together experts in biomimicry, food, business and more, so you can:
- Learn more about key food and agriculture issues
- Hear how to find natural models and translate biological strategies into design ideas
- Get a chance to ask Challenge staff all of your burning questions
See all upcoming webinar sessions on the Webinar Schedule.
Webinar #1: Challenge Kickoff
Ready, set, innovate! Join staff from the Biomimicry Institute to learn all about the 2015 Biomimicry Global Design Challenge. This hour-long webinar will cover all the nuts and bolts of this year's challenge, including how to enter, Challenge requirements, and what you'll need to know to submit your innovation. We'll also share a variety of tips and resources available to help make your design strong. This webinar is open to all.
- Session A: Thursday, 2/12 at 8pm MST (3am GMT / 8:30am India Standard Time)
- Session B: Friday, 2/13 at 10am MST (5pm GMT / 9am Pacific Standard Time)
Join us by visiting this site at either of the above dates/times: biomimicryinstitute.webex.com